October 29, 2007

Dorkiness-Averted!!!

Thanks to an unfortunate "Fantastic Sam's...Just a Trim Please!" episode you may have noticed in recent posts that my gorgeous sons have been bearing a striking resemblance to "Dumb and Dumber" and "The Little Dutch Boy". Luckily, thanks to our lovely Dayna....she was able to salvage what was left of their beautiful hair...dorkiness averted. At least until the next time Matt's decides to "save money" on haircuts!

7 comments:

  1. I will miss the little "Dutch Boy"! No matter how their hair is cut, they are always adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...or next year Matt might have to cart ME around in a wheelbarrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lucky you get a sleep in day.. I don't even remember what that was like :)! I'm glad to hear that everything is back to normal and all of you/and your house are all safe from the fires!
    The pumpkin patch looks so fun! Sorry you can't go. I wanted to take Makella to one, but we never made it. Maybe next year!!
    The costumes look adorable and I hope you all have a wonderful Halloween!!! Tell Hailey Happy B-day(alittle late) from us!
    Lv, Ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halloween looks like fun at your house! I saw Matt tomnight and commented a few times on how great he looks! He really has lost weight! We are sending your gift home with him so you can have it sooner than later. There is a set for you and a set for Marcus. Have a great day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Chelsea. I'm glad you guys got to see each other. Matt does look great...I'm so proud of him. Thanks for the present! I'm excited.

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"