Hiccaches
Yesterday morning, we were getting ready for church and Sammy was hiccuping a lot. She said, "Mommy, I have the hiccups and a stomachache so I think I have a HICCACHE." Having a sweet seven year old girl around the house is so much fun. She is the perfect ending to our family. She is so sweet and fun and FUNNY. I love seeing the world through her eyes. I wish I could freeze time. I'm loving my kids ages (except for the occasional hormonal teenage drama from Hailey-wait, did I say OCCASIONAL???) Last night we all went on a bike ride around the lake after dinner and it was so much to watch all of my kids and how full of life they all are. Matt and I really got lucky to be sent such sweet, loving, fun children to raise. I admit, I don't feel that way EVERY moment of EVERY day, but most days I do. I always thought I would miss having a baby around the house, but the thing I didn't realize is they are all still my babies. It is so wonderful to watch them all grow into their personalities and develop their talents and interests. I love my job!
Hiccaches! I love it. She is too smart for her own good! And cute to boot!
ReplyDeleteAll your kids were cracking me up last night when we were trying to have "Grown up" talk, they have the best ears!
Hilarious! Sammy is the sweetest caboose! I love that twinkle in her eyes....
ReplyDeleteI love this post. We really do have the best job/calling as mothers. I was just thinking today that although I can't wait for Mike to come home (long business trip), I have really enjoyed having extra quality time with my kids. You are a great mama!
ReplyDeleteso Cute, we love you Sammy. And if you miss the babies you can always hold mine!
ReplyDeleteYea Chelsea...move closer!!!
ReplyDelete