So, in all my 35 years of life, I've never had this happen! Last week, I was getting my monthly massage (I KNOW I'm a total brat) and I realized I had forgotten my underwear! Those who wear "G"s know why this is so important. Anyway, I decided to suck it up and tell my therapist that he just had to be extra careful with the strategic sheet tucking this time 'cause I forgot my underwear. Then, because I didn't want him thinking I walked around without underwear, I told him that I usually wear a religious garment. So....what started as an embarrassing situation, actually turned into a pretty cool talk about the church. Weird, but cool. What was your craziest missionary experience???
April 7, 2008
Naked Missionary Experience
So, in all my 35 years of life, I've never had this happen! Last week, I was getting my monthly massage (I KNOW I'm a total brat) and I realized I had forgotten my underwear! Those who wear "G"s know why this is so important. Anyway, I decided to suck it up and tell my therapist that he just had to be extra careful with the strategic sheet tucking this time 'cause I forgot my underwear. Then, because I didn't want him thinking I walked around without underwear, I told him that I usually wear a religious garment. So....what started as an embarrassing situation, actually turned into a pretty cool talk about the church. Weird, but cool. What was your craziest missionary experience???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When you told me this story Friday night I was cracking up! I can just imagine you talking about our Savior, Naked with another man! You are a true missionary!
ReplyDeleteYou ARE a brat for getting 1 a month... that is my dream! I had missionary experiences like that when I worked at Hurley and had to wear their low rider pants... people would ask me daily what was popping out from behind! Ha! :)
ReplyDeleteWish I had a funny missionary story. I'm not the best missionary I guess. Something to work on. But congrats on the massage thing. How do I talk Nick into letting me do that?
ReplyDeleteRachel G...it's called, "It's my birthday and my husband waited till the last minute to get me a present so he bought me a membership at a Massage place". It's called Massage Envy and it's right down the street-so convenient!
ReplyDeleteThat story is too funny! I think that takes the cake with strange missionary experiences! :P
ReplyDeleteI double dog DARE you to share your missionary experience at testimony meeting!!!! Did you ever get ms. midget with the micro hands that I got? I'm so glad you've actually used your membership--a little jealous over here.
ReplyDeleteMy craziest was while I was sweating to death on the stairmaster at the gym...with a guy that I thought was hitting on me at first--turns out he was just a new pastor and wanted to spread the Good Word...And here I was thinkin' "maybe I don't look so beat and tired afterall"...we had a great talk though!
ReplyDeleteweeeeeeenie!!!! HI! i miss you! i love your cute blog with your cute family and your hilarious stories. you're the best.
ReplyDelete