June 9, 2008

Don't Be a Weenie...Vote for, well, uh, WEENIE!

My dearest Matt entered his company idea in a contest for Fast Company Magazine and HE'S A FINALIST! Good job honey. Let's help him win by voting. Each computer can only vote one time so feel free to forward this to any/all email addresses you might have! Wouldn't it be cool to have a Mo win? Click on the following and vote for CityTunes-Matt Weenig. It IS a fabulous idea! Vote Here!

32 comments:

  1. That is a good idea... I voted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Matt. I remember when this idea was just in the "Thinking Process". He better not forget the little people when he becomes rich and famous! He promised to let me do something with the company!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel...of course your job will be shmoozing the celebrities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i voted too...good luck weenie man!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Weenie! It is the best idea of the bunch. Buena Suerte.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did it.
    And by the way, I like your new weenie screenie name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool idea! I voted for him. I've never voted for a weenie before!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!

    Wouldn't it be cool if he actually won???

    Keep voting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was just gonna vote because you told me to, and then I read what his idea is, and it's awesome! My husband would love something like that when he is on the road!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i voted. I actually did watch your video. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I voted...I'm a techno tard.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Of course I voted! He's gotta win!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I voted. But you can rig it that your computer can vote more than one time- you just have to be a computer guy. When my sisters put a blog up to vote I always get my husband to vote a million times. There is a way to erase the cookie. So if your hubby is a computer guy, have him vote a lot. If not, I can get my hubby to do it this weekend.

    HOW did Summer get into AmIdol??? That girl is everywhere. Talk about a celebrity magnet! Jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I voted too! Great idea Matt! Wanna give me a job too?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I tried to vote, but it's not letting me. And I am not a computer person, so I can't figure out why it's not letting me vote.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mr. Idea.....SO glad he found this venue to hopefully market it! I voted before I went to sleep last night and Matt was in my dream--how weird is that?! I promise, Allison, it was a 'safe' dream!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday Girl!!! It's your day!! I love you, BFF always!!!
    Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  18. HAppy Birthday Allison! I hope you have something fun planned. Make sure MAtt makes it a special day for you. Your b-Day card is in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think I voted -- my computer was not showing the vote button, but Matt's idea is really great -- I hope he wins!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. happy birthday yesterday allison!!! so sorry I missed it. Hope you had a great day(I am sure you did knowing that you always have fun). I voted for Matt by the way - loved the idea. Do you think he can link everything to where you can find the Hoff in any given city?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Allison,
    Happy Birthday (yesterday)!! I hope you had a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I voted!!! And Happy BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I voted. He should win for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I voted, too! Great! Can you send me your address again- I misplaced it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Everyone is awesome! I hope he wins so he'll be famous and I'll be rich. J/K.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome idea! I tried to drop some "birthday jam" to you on our special day, but the gate was closed and you weren't home when I rang! I will get it to you when we return from SLC next week!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm gonna vote...

    Can I just say that your family is GORGEOUS?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Just found your site. You have an adorable family. You guys are beautiful.
    Here is the Ginn family blog and also my family blog that we recently started.
    http://ginnfamily.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bobbyginn.blogspot.com/

    I voted! Way to go Matt- nice idea.

    Seeing you brings back some great High School memories! 20 years ago--WOW-

    ReplyDelete
  29. I hope it not to late, I just voted, I think. Good luck! Very, very cool!

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"