July 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary My Love...

Today, Matt and I celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. I use the word "celebrate" loosely, as we're spending our first anniversary ever apart. Matt and Spencer are white-water rafting with the scouts on the San Juan River till Saturday. Matt and I have been together for a VERY long time (almost 21 years now...whew!). I have loved growing up and growing old with the person I love more than anyone else in the world. Matt, you are truly my soul mate. I can't imagine building a life and a family with anyone but you. I love you and I miss you. Come home so we can celebrate!!!

15 comments:

  1. How sad! Hopefully he'll be home early on Saturday so you guys can go out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary. As long as you celebrate, I am surprised this is the first time ever you have not been together on your anniversary! I am sure you will celebrate when he gets back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seriously look too young to have been married 15 years! LUCKY!

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary you two! I really want our boys to come home so we can be stolen away to "really" celebrate our special days. I am just lucky to have you here. Thanks for celebrating with me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Have fun celebrating when he gets home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww! Sweet tribute! Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversay, little Lovebirds! You guys ARE so young to be married 15 yrs. Sorry he's gone. Good thing you love him, dirty feet and all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary! I hope you spent a romantic evening spending with Ben & Jerry while your husband is away.

    ReplyDelete
  9. remember when we used to walk up to the MTC to take Matt packages and figure out how you could "accidentally" run into each other! happy day.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated anniversary! I love the picture of the two of you -- You are looking so fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm telling ya...those pictures are the BEST! They should be hanging all over your house. 15 years?! You're old! j/k--year behind ya, babe... happy anniversary to two of my favorite people!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy anniversary! I love seeing people's wedding pictures when they look like babies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry, I'm a little late here, but how cute! 15 years?! That's awesome. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What gorgeous happy couple. Congrats on 15 years.

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"