A plane could crash into our home and Queen Weenig wouldn't know.
Allison is like our hamster. She hides under the covers
in the morning and snores away.
We sure love her. PS who's feet are dirty?
I'm SO with you Allison. My mom was always terrified that if a plane crashed into our house, I wouldn't ever notice. I totally am a DEEP sleeper. Poor hubby of mine has to wake the crypt keeper (me). What a job! And for the record, your feet are lovely.
I'm with Rach--Allison needs her sleep after the last two weeks! Leave the poor girl alone..she can't help it if the hospital has dirty floors (j/k--I know you had shoes on). But it WAS funny....have to admit?! Payback time?
I have a photo like that of Allison asleep our freshman year in college - except with her butt showing. We plastered it everywhere. Ah, I love that Matt is keeping up the happiness. Love it allison!
dude, who wouldn't want to stay under the covers and SLEEP all morning? I miss those days like crazy! Also, I just read Linda's comment about the other photo that I seem to recall was posted all over campus. SO funny -- you haven't changed a bit, thank goodness!
this is something my husband could post of me as well. glad you stopped by my blog.... i remember you from bp. i love your family photos! your children are adorable. they grow up all too fast.
Too bad this doesn't come with sound...
ReplyDeleteOh Poor Allison, leave her alone! She hasn't slept in a week, she's been taking care of her mom.
ReplyDeleteYOU ARE DEAD MATT, she's going to kill you!
I personally love the diet coke on the floor next to her bed. Who says caffeine keeps you awake? You're a girl after my own heart.
ReplyDeleteoh babe...you are so FREAKIN' dead!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm SO with you Allison. My mom was always terrified that if a plane crashed into our house, I wouldn't ever notice. I totally am a DEEP sleeper. Poor hubby of mine has to wake the crypt keeper (me). What a job! And for the record, your feet are lovely.
ReplyDeleteThat is hilaroius, I love the spouse feud!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny! I hate mornings.
ReplyDeleteWe've got your back, girl. If you need to stage a retaliation, we will make snarky comments.
I'm with Rach--Allison needs her sleep after the last two weeks! Leave the poor girl alone..she can't help it if the hospital has dirty floors (j/k--I know you had shoes on). But it WAS funny....have to admit?! Payback time?
ReplyDeleteThat was good!!
ReplyDeleteThat was GOOD!!
ReplyDeleteIt could have been worse! He could have painted "Go Utes!" with red fingernail polish on the bottom of your foot before he took the picture!!
ReplyDeleteI have a photo like that of Allison asleep our freshman year in college - except with her butt showing. We plastered it everywhere. Ah, I love that Matt is keeping up the happiness. Love it allison!
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! I guess all is fair in love... and war? :)
ReplyDeletedude, who wouldn't want to stay under the covers and SLEEP all morning? I miss those days like crazy! Also, I just read Linda's comment about the other photo that I seem to recall was posted all over campus. SO funny -- you haven't changed a bit, thank goodness!
ReplyDeletethis is something my husband could post of me as well.
ReplyDeleteglad you stopped by my blog.... i remember you from bp. i love your family photos!
your children are adorable. they grow up all too fast.
Uh oh..... ☺
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny! Your bed looks so comfy!
ReplyDeleteAnd that is why my husband doesn't have the password to my blog...
ReplyDeleteYou and Matt both know that I am the deepest sleeper!!
ReplyDeleteBusted! Just wait Matt. We are going to help Allison get you back.
ReplyDeletei am dying right now, the big kahuna hacked in!
ReplyDelete