December 17, 2008

Channeling my Inner Glinda!

Last night my girlfriends and I celebrated the holiday season by getting as glammed up as possible (while wearing "grubbies"-per our hostesses with the mostesses instructions). No one knew quite what we were "in for", but we came ready to party!
Malisa and Shayla definitely outdid themselves with all the planning and preparation for the party! Of course, I won the prize for most "glittericious" due to my fake glitter eyelashes, jewelry, glitter nails, bejeweled shoes, and last but not least a freakin' awesome tiara-but I DID have some stiff competition (love you Lisa!). It was so much fun to decorate our glitter cups and I've had a smile on my face all day using mine! How fabulous are these?....
Mine is on the top right, and yes, I KNOW it is fabulous-no need to tell me! The best part of the night was spending time with my wonderful friends and forgetting about my "to do" list if only for one night! Thanks girls...I can't wait to see what you come up with next!***Thanks Shay for letting me steal pictures off your blog!

13 comments:

  1. i need one of those cups....with diet dr. pepper in it! that looks like the cutest funnest party ever! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have the BEST girl moments/parties!!! Good for you GIRL!!! And your eye lashes are awesome!!!
    PS You really need to post you and Matts love story! I remember it when I was in my teens, its the ultimate High School sweet heart romance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOUR FRIENDS! You have always loved all the girly stuff....
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your friends do so many fun things. lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. What good friends and fun you have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You girls come up with the most fun ideas...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so rich in girlfriends! Looks like a fabulous time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, we are rich in fabulous girlfriends and that WAS the best party...!! I'm so glad at least a few of you could channel your 'inner Glinda' and come all glittered up and ready to par-tay! I'm still recovering:) Send me that pic of you & me (so I'm getting the original size, not blog size). Thank you, queenie!
    LOVES

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have some way cool friends! That looks like a kickin' party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously a fun evening. You looked amazing Glinda, I mean Allison.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I knew there was a reason why I loved you so much... you have ALWAYS been about fun girls nights and retreats!!! I LOVE it!!! I LOVE it all!!!

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"