Looks like a nice short trip. Oh and you'll have to tell me about this 4th anniversary.. You should email the wonderful story that I'm sure it is.. ashleewright07@gmail.com
You are like the most popular person I know. So many comments... so quickly. Anyway, your trip looks like it would hit the spot about now... in February. Matt is a good man. You look good and happy! I love the new blog pattern. I bought Alyssa a headband in this print for her birthday last year!
Good times! Maybe Rachel's purse thief is in one of those shots. I love your what not to wear episodes. Good thing that lady's drink was strategically placed in front of her boob otherwise I think we'd be seeing some nip for sure!
Looks like a fabulous time!
ReplyDeleteThat looks SO fun! Your life is really much more exciting that mine. I heard you are coming up next week...Is that true??
ReplyDeleteWeekend on a boat with lots of food and fun, can't beat that! Glad you got to get away and relax!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the memories!!! Like your Mom said, "We can have fun in the backseat of a car in Watts!" Love ya
ReplyDeleteBTW: "CAN'T!!!!!"
So much fun! I love the Bufadora. Hope you had some yummy churros.
ReplyDeleteI still want the "What Not to Wear" Edition. I'll be looking for it.
Hugs
Looks like a perfect getaway Alison! What perfect timing!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had a great time! It looks like so much fun!
ReplyDeleteWhat a blast! Thanks for the vicarious vacation :). So glad you got away.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Lucky you.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a nice short trip. Oh and you'll have to tell me about this 4th anniversary.. You should email the wonderful story that I'm sure it is..
ReplyDeleteashleewright07@gmail.com
You are like the most popular person I know. So many comments... so quickly. Anyway, your trip looks like it would hit the spot about now... in February. Matt is a good man. You look good and happy! I love the new blog pattern. I bought Alyssa a headband in this print for her birthday last year!
ReplyDeletecruise snob or not....looks like you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had fun! That is a fun cruise...it was the first one I ever went on.
ReplyDeleteGood times! Maybe Rachel's purse thief is in one of those shots. I love your what not to wear episodes. Good thing that lady's drink was strategically placed in front of her boob otherwise I think we'd be seeing some nip for sure!
ReplyDeleteNo "stinkin" illness is going to slow you down. Looks like a great time.
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful in the pictures too.
love ya
Adrienne
Oh my goodness! That looks like fun. I want 3 lobsters!
ReplyDeleteI want to go on a cruise with you!
ReplyDelete