
The obligatory black sock with white legs...NICE!

Family Cruise...I think not. Wowza.

Perhaps a flesh-colored wrap isn't the BEST idea.

The original "scr** me" pump

Way to cheer for the team!

Patchwork jeans...Proudly worn

WNTW on display

Obama MAMA!

This lady got creative and fashioned her own dress out of a blanket...very ingenious...or is it?

Cruises...what better excuse to dig out the prom dress?

Showing off her inner "senorita"...the white shoes are a nice touch (mind you this was formal night).

A FINE group of females!

This lovely bride decided to celebrate her recent nuptuals by playing blackjack...without her groom. Aaaahhhh...the romance.

The black shoes, black socks, and white legs strike again!

Hey...at least they weren't shorty robes.

But the wetsuit was!

I'm a little scared

And last but certainly NOT LEAST...this man channeled his inner "Heff". Oh my.
love it. Looks like you had a blast.
ReplyDeleteFunny! You did save the best for last, Hef Dude.
ReplyDeleteHa Ha Ha!! This was so great!!
ReplyDeleteOK, Diane and I have seriously talked about how we could not wait for this post. You did not disappoint. Not at all.
ReplyDeleteDYING over the cleavage (oh my!) and the Scr** me pump (nice)
This cruise just had WNTW written all over it!
People watching has to be the best part of cruising! I needed good laugh. I am sure you two had fun looking out for these poor people.
ReplyDeleteOh my!!! What are people thinking!!?!
ReplyDeleteWe did a good job! I am shocked that we didn't find worse offenders and more bad Bo Derek hair braids. Can't wait for our next trip!
ReplyDeletetoo funny.. looks like u had a great time
ReplyDeleteWOW. Thank you so much of thinking our of enjoyment while you were cruising, and capturing all of these fabulous looks! Hope you had a great time.
ReplyDeleteHilarious post! I've made several mental notes to myself (no massive cleavage at family affairs, avoid flesh colored wraps, etc). Thank you for the fashion tips.
ReplyDeleteSO unbelievable what people choose to wear -- Don't ship cabins have full-length mirrors? The funny thing is that people probabally wear their best clothes for cruises -- imagine what they would look like back on land!?!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Hilarious! I love cruises. They are entertaining on every level!
ReplyDeleteOh, those were hilarious! Stacy and Clinton have their work cut out for them. The purple suit was THE best!
ReplyDeleteThis was a brilliant post. I've enjoyed looking at it again and again. I may have to copy you in a couple weeks with the Florida edition. Please continue to seek out bad style at your kid's school, the grocery store and the Dr's office.
ReplyDeletei have never posted on here but i felt compelled. i read your blog as well as your sister's blog and i admire your courage in dealing with your mystery illness and your love of family. but i have to say that your picture comments are borderline racist. is that how your church teaches you to treat others?
ReplyDeleteHilarious! I LOVE the greenbay poncho. Where do you even find something like that??? And never mind that her groom wasn't with her... how about her bra strap sticking out of her dress. Is it okay to let your bra strap show if it is skin colored? I don't think so. Especially not on your wedding day.
ReplyDeleteThat was hilarious!! I liked the last one the best... the 'inner hef'. Ah, cruises. They really bring out the best and the WORST in people. Am I right?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete