GO. SEE. THIS. MOVIE!!! Maybe it WAS actually as funny as I thought, maybe I was just giddy to be playing hooky from mommyhood on a Tuesday night-but this movie is the funniest I've seen in a long time. As I was going to sleep, I kept thinking of scenes and would start giggling. Seriously. GO. SEE. THIS. MOVIE!!!

It was fun playing hooky!! Sorry I kept slapping your leg when I was laughing. But, I was dying about that blister! Everyone go see it!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it when I think of something funny later and just start laughing! Thanks for the recommendation.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt looks funny! Thanks for the recommendation!
ReplyDeleteEvery movie this guy does is a gem! Shaun of the Dead.....Hot Fuzz....and now this one! Linds and I can't wait to see it. Stoked you liked it. Everyone I have talked to says its great.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the review! I probably would've never seen it. Now I
ReplyDeletewill!