April 28, 2008

"Momcation"

I'm leaving these cuties...
And I'm off to...
To attend:
With my wonderful friends
And to make some new ones at Blogapalooza!
I'm so excited it's finally here! I'm leaving first thing in the morning to have a fun, kid-free, husband-free week to myself and my bestest friends! I can't wait to shop, eat, learn, and of course, BOND! See you in a week...

9 comments:

  1. woohoo!!! Can't wait. I should just put a link to your post from mine and replace the kids' photo...otherwise I'm gonna just copy your post! See you manana after my brunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot of fun. The weather is getting better up here, so I hope it stays that way for you. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO jealous. I mean it is sweet here with my kids and the non-stop rain but still. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like lots of fun! Hope you all had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there --- I know you are outta town.. But i bet you still check this thing somehow...

    Having a giveaway on my blog ---

    Check it out!

    chris-stokes.blogspot.com

    Chris!

    Pass it on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! I was glad I actually got to spend a little time with the famous Allison BFF.

    I owe you $0.65.

    We "allergic to Rach's house have to stick together!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I was with you....Maybe next year. Hope you guys all had a blast.

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"