Out With The Old...
And In With The New!!! I am so excited. This morning my gorgeous, red, shiny, new LG Steam Washer and Dryer were delivered. Aren't they pretty? My old (5 years....so I guess they're not THAT old) Maytag washer broke and was leaking water so thanks to Mom and Matt, I got to order these babies. Matt sold my old set last week and we couldn't get delivery till today so I have an entire week's worth of wash to try out all the bells and whistles. I AM NOT COMPLAINING! I figured if I have to spend a good portion of everyday with an appliance that it doesn't hurt if they are incredibly beautiful AND rated very highly by consumer reports AND my favorite color...did I also mention they're really shiny! I'm especially excited to try out the allergen and steam settings. Supposedly, you can put a wrinkled shirt in the dryer and it'll come out pretty wrinkle free. Hopefully it'll save some trips to the cleaners for my sweaters and stuff. Isn't it amazing what will make a 35 year old woman ecstatically happy?
They are beautiful! I love them. Happy laundry days ahead at your house.
ReplyDeleteI love red! So pretty! Your new set makes my white ones look boring. Have fun doing your weeks worth of laundry. I have that much to do too, but my washer and dryer haven't been broken. No excuse!
ReplyDeleteSOOO Allison!!!!! Happy happy joy joy....since you are the ONLY person I know on this earth that LOVES laundry! And I'm grateful for that, for I have been the thankful beneficiary of your wonderful service when you had a million other better things to do!
ReplyDeleteShay...you know I'd do it again! And will if you need me to.
ReplyDeleteWow Ok I am so very jealous! Did you know I'm building a house right now just because I want my own washer and dryer? And room for a puppy too. They are so wonderfully beautiful. I'm happy for you.
ReplyDeletethose are fablulous allison. what kind of machines did you have before? were they the maytag neptunes? mine are and the washing machine stinks - as in mildew. it is so annoying. I love yours though. they would look really pretty in my laundry/mudroom with pine slat walls and old linoleum squares. it is a cute room. enjoy. i'm jealous.
ReplyDeleteYou are the "Queen of Clean"!!! The twins are beautiful, and I love the matching clean laundry baskets.
ReplyDeletelunch was fun!!!
Every time I walk by those at the store I covet them. Now I can covet yours! I love red! Front load I hear cleans your clothes better too. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteI have been coveting these very things since I tried my sister-in-law's last Christmas. I LOVED them -- now if only I could make mine "break" so I have an excuse to get them! I don't mind laundry . . . there are way worse things!!
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful laundry room!
ReplyDeleteIf only it were bigger!!! Seriously, what's up with male architects?
ReplyDeleteI love my front loaders! They can actually accommodate the entire family's laundry. I love to use them...now if only I can get someone else to do all the folding!
ReplyDeleteYou LUCKY girl!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the red!!! That is totally my favorite color. It would make me so happy every time I walked in to the laundry room...so cheerful!! I love the matching baskets...such a great idea!!
ReplyDelete