February 11, 2009

So Excited!

I can't WAIT till tomorrow! Last weekend Matt took me out to dinner and slipped a special "something" into my menu...an itinerary for a Mexican cruise this weekend!!! Isn't he romantic? We are off till Sunday for lots of eating, sleeping, reading, relaxing, lovin'. Woohoo! ***Stay tuned for the "What Not To Wear-Cruise Edition".

23 comments:

  1. How great is that?! I'm SO glad you guys are off doing something fun this weekend -- have a dream vacation for me, and I hope you find pebbled ice! XOXO Nellie

    ps -- can't figure out your comments, but oh well --

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be on the edge of my seat for the next edition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, now you got me excited...for you AND for your next post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a wonderful time. I am looking forward to your next addition of "What not to wear." The last one was classic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really is romantic!! How fun. Can't wait to see the fashion police at work too!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just try not to be thrown overboard by your crazy photo antics:)
    Have fun in your little paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful time!! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FUN!!!! What a great surprise!!

    OK, I can HARDLY wait for the WNTW Cruise Edition...there will be some excellent photo ops for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOW FUN!! You so deserve it! Have a blast! I can't wait for WNTW Cruise edition!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! Luck you! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, wow, wow! Now that is romantic. And I've got to admit that I'm a little scared for WNTW cruise style...although secretly excited. Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what a hubby. I want one like him.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a good man. That is exactly what you need right now...and we need another edition of WNTW. I'm giddy with anticipation!

    Have a wonderful, relaxing time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That sounds dreamy. I won't even write about how jealous I am because it is cold here and I am sick of winter. have so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so excited for you! Have tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can't wait for those pictures!

    Have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so excited for you too. Have so much fun! Avoid Montezuma's revenge.
    Can't wait for the "What Not To Wear" edition.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That sounds heavenly right now. LUCKY! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Alright...now I am jealous!! That sounds like it will be lots of fun. Have a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't wait. And I know how the what not to wears are on cruises. There is always some very scary cleavage situations. We have found that there are more poor "I think I am sexy" sort of fashion faux pas on shorter cruises. So you are going to have some doozies. Do share!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I hope you had a great time. I can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cruises really are my FAVORITE....post some pics so I can so up some of your joy in paradise!

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"